- Doctor of Optometry with the distinction of Dean’s Honour List 2002, University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Honours Science with the distinction of Dean’s Honour List 2002, University of Waterloo
- Assistant Clinical Professor as a supervisor for PC-1: Primary Care and Practice Management for 4th year optometry interns from the University of Waterloo, School of Optometry 2012
- Principle Optometrist for mission in Morocco with Voluntarios de Santa Cruz, 2008
- Completed his ocular disease and therapeutic management externship at Baltimore’s OMNI Eye Specialist and is Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent (TPA) certified
- Dr. Denny Fong served as an official eye care provider for the 2015 Pan Am and Para Pan Am games in Toronto
Dr. Fong developed a passion for health care when he volunteered his time during high school at Bridgepoint health hospital and during university at Grand River Hospital. He realized while volunteering at these hospitals that prevention is the most important aspect of health care so he decided to pursue primary care in Optometry. Dr. Fong stresses that early detection and diagnosing of eye conditions and disease is the key to comprehensive eye care and preventative health care. He takes pride in spending time in addressing his patient’s concerns and educating and counseling his patients whether it’s about glasses, contact lenses, or specific ocular diseases and treatment options. He works with many local ophthalmologist in co-managed care of pre/post-operative conditions including LASIK, cataract, and retinal surgeries.