- Doctor of Optometry 1986, University of Waterloo
- Recipient of Barnes-Hind Contact Lens Award and Centennial Optical Prize for Excellence in Special Studies
- Contact lens research and clinical investigator for various companies including Cooper Vision, Wesley Jessen, Ciba Vision, Johnson & Johnson
- Certified in Therapeutic Pharmacological Agents, North Eastern University, Oklahoma, 1995
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists, Canadian Association of Optometrists and the College of Optometrists of Ontario
Dr. Linda Tse was born in Hong Kong and immigrated to Alberta at the age of 7. Growing up in a very Canadian society in the 1970s raised her interests in health care. At a young age, Dr. Tse would accompany her mother to medical appointments to act as the translator and realized how important it is to be able to communicate with your health care provider in your native language. Serving the diverse multicultural community in Toronto for the past 26 years has been very satisfying for Dr. Tse. She takes great pride in educating her patients on choices in vision correction through the use of spectacles, contact lenses and refractive surgery; as well as improving eye and general health through nutritional supplementation.