- Doctor of Optometry 2008, University of Waterloo. Graduated on Dean’s Honours List and certified in Therapeutic Pharmacological Agents
- Recipient of AMO Award for ocular anatomy and Reginald Williams Memorial Scholarship for excellence in optometry studies 2005
- Member of Lions Club and Gift of Sight mission team to Paraguay 2007
- Completed ocular disease externship at OMNI Eye Specialists in Baltimore 2008
- Volunteer with vision screening programs for Ontario Special Olympics and OneSight Vision Van
Dr. Lillian Won first learned of optometry in grade 7 when her close friend was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor after having an eye exam. Her fascination with vision and health continued to grow through her studies in Neuroscience at U of T and working with Drs. Chung and Tse’s Optometry team at the Eaton Centre over the weekends and summers throughout her student years. Dr. Won loves being in a profession where she can spend time with her patients and provide thorough care for their visual needs and eye health.