- Graduated from University of Waterloo with a Doctor of Optometry degree in 2013
- Completed a residency training in Vision Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Optometry at Pacific University College of Optometry in 2014
- Recipient of Good Lite Pediatric Award in 2013
- Completed an Ocular Disease externship in Salt Lake City, Utah, which focused on glaucoma and retinal disease
- Traveled to Romania to provide eye care for people who do not have easy access to medical care
Dr.Lee decided to become an optometrist after her first visit to an optometrist’s office for an eye infection when she was 13. She was fascinated by the fact that such specific care can be provided for the eyes. She has a particular interest in care of pediatric and traumatic brain injury population, as well as patients with binocular vision anomalies. Her commitment and determination made her pursue an additional residency training in the U.S. where she provided care for these patients. Dr. Lee is grateful to be in a profession where she is able to not only change patients’ visual function, but also positively affect their quality of life and future life choices by providing the proper vision care.